Feb 7, 2011

The 2nd member of the team...

Hey, I'm Weyard. I got into Brawl hacking in early 2010. Unlike most of the community, I don't put my focus on Anime/Sonic/FF7 characters. I focus on Pokemon hacks mostly, but I also like making characters from other games that I'm a fan of.


My most popular hacks are Aggron and Dark Samus.








While my newest hacks are Hihidaruma/Darmanitan (on DK), Sableye (on Ness), Kadabra (on Lucario), Machop (on Squirtle), and Ark from Terranigma (on Marth).
I'm currently working on Death (on DDD), Pig Ganon LttP version (on DDD), and a few other projects that aren't far enough along for previews. Previews for all of my new and upcoming projects can be found in my thread. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17530.0
All of my hacks can be found here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=5815#Page=1&ByUserID=5815
I kinda rushed through this post, so I might update it a little later when I have more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment